As you’ve probably heard by now, Logos 9 is here!! This latest release is full of new features and enhancements including the already popular Shortcut folders. In this blog I’ll introduce you to this space-saving feature.
If you’re like most Logos users you have numerous icons on your personal Shortcuts bar to the right of the Tools menu. Imagine you have 3 icons on the bar to open 3 different Bibles. You can now group these icons in a Shortcuts folder:
- Right click on a Shortcut icon (A)
- Type in the Folder box a desired name such as Bibles and press the Enter key (B)
- Notice a new Bibles drop down folder appears on the Shortcuts bar (C)
- Right click on additional icons (D) and type the exact same name in the Folder box such as Bibles (E)
- Click the folder drop down list, Bibles (F)
- Notice the names and icons of your Bibles (G)
- Click a Bible to open it
If you have a lot of icons on your personal toolbar, create a personal system for organizing common features into these helpful folders!
For more detailed training about Shortcuts Folders as well as all Logos 9 features, check out a subscription at MPSeminars.com which includes approximately 200 videos on Logos 9 alone!