Sometimes in Bible study we want to investigate a passage in great detail and we have a lot of Logos tools to accomplish this task: Passage Guide, Exegetical Guide, Bible Word Study, and more!
At other times, however, we want a birds-eye view of a book in the Bible. We want answers to questions like: Who wrote the book? To whom was it written? When was it written?
Now in Logos 9 we have quick access to such answers with the Bible Books Explorer found in the Silver and above Features Sets and base collections.
To see this Interactive in action, let’s discover some basic background information about the Pastoral Epistles:
- Choose Tools | Interactive Media | Bible Books Explorer
- Click Pastoral Letters in the Subkind section in the sidebar (A)
- Select List view in the upper right of the panel (B)
- Notice the table on the right listing basic information about Paul’s letters to Timothy and Titus (C)
- Click the name of a book (D)
- Notice a factsheet opens with even more information about the book! (E)
Personally I think the Bible Books Explorer is one of the most helpful new features in the newly released Logos 9! I’d like to show all the details about this new interactive in a FREE training webinar you can register for here.
Also, make sure to view at your convenience the FREE QuickLook at Logos 9 webinar. During this 80-minute webinar I’ll introduce you to all of the Logos 9 changes!