I recently received this question from a fellow Logos user:
I’m often in the midst of my study when I have to close Logos to move on to other tasks for the day. Is there a way to open the program to the desktop arrangement I had when I closed the program?
The answer is yes! And the solution is super simple.
- Choose Tools | Program Settings
- Select the At Startup Open to drop down list (A)
- Select Most recent layout – local (B)
- Close Program Settings
- Arrange your Logos desktop any way you like
- Close the Logos program
- Open the Logos program
- Notice Logos opens to the same desktop arrangement you had when you closed the program!
If you use multiple computers, such as a home and office computer, then select Most recent layout – any (C) and Logos will open on your office computer the way you closed the program on the home computer!
Also be sure to follow the brand new MP Seminars Faithlife group and receive a FREE download of the commentary Ephesians: Verse by Verse by Dr. Grant Osborne.