If you’re using the Sermon Builder to create your sermons/lessons (which I hope you are), then you’ll really appreciate this new Logos 9.1 feature: a Home Page Dashboard Sermon Card to quickly access your upcoming sermon(s).
Let’s quickly check out this 9.1 change:
- Click the Home icon in the upper left of the program to open the Home Page (A)
- Notice the new Sermon card with a link to your next sermon based on the occasion date in sermon information (B)
- Click the sermon title to open it in Sermon Builder (C)
- Click See next to cycle through your next few sermons again based on the occasion dates in sermon information (D)
If the Sermon card does NOT appear on the Dashboard:
- Click the plus sign (+) in the upper right of the Dashboard (E)
- Click Sermon (F)
- Click Add in the lower right of the window that appears
If you have not yet created a Sermon document:
- Notice the Sermon card links you to Sermon Builder so you can create one (G)
For more detailed training about all new Logos 9 features, check out a subscription at MPSeminars.com which includes approximately 220 videos on Logos 9 alone!
Also make sure to view at your convenience the FREE QuickLook at Logos 9 webinar. During this 80-minute webinar I’ll introduce you to all of the Logos 9.0 changes!