Logos 6.3 recently released so please make sure to download it if you haven’t already. Among its new features is a redesigned Library Resource Information pane which includes a link to save selected resources as a collection. This shortcut link makes quick work of creating specialty collections which is illustrated below with a Favorite Bibles collection.
- Open the Library
- Click the View icon (A)
- Select your desired view from the drop down list (B)
- Click the Resource Information (“i”) icon to open the pane on the right (C)
- Type this rule in the Library’s Find box to primarily display English Bibles:
type:Bible AND language:English (D)
- Select your desired Bibles by holding down the Ctrl key on a PC or Cmd key on a Mac as you select each Bible (don’t click the title of the Bible which opens it) (E)
- Click Save as Collection in the newly designed Resource Information pane (F)
- Notice the Collections panel opens with your selected resources already in the Plus these resources section (G)
- Name the collection something like Favorite Bibles (H)
- Click the Search icon
- Select Bible as the search type (I)
- Click the resources to search drop down list (J)
- Notice the Favorite Bibles collection in the list ready to be searched! (K)
Want some live, hands-on training from Morris? Register for National Camp Logos to reserve your spot today!
If you can’t make it to Bellingham this year—but still want to learn Morris’ top tips and tricks for using your Logos Bible Software to its full potential—pre-order the Camp Logos video training now!