Have you noticed that much of our learning takes places through a question and answer model? When I became a Christian disciple in college, my pastor began mentoring me with the Design for Discipleship series from The Navigators. Using study guides filled with questions, I would read the Scripture and then record my answers in the space provided in the guides.
Logos tries to replicate this question and answer experience with text entry boxes scattered throughout numerous Logos resources.
Allow me to give you a specific example:
- Type Holman Bible Handbook in the Command box (A)
- Click the title of the book in the list underneath the Command box to open it (B)
- Type 150 in the resource’s reference box (C)
- Press the Enter key to jump to page 150 (D)
- Scroll until you see the section called Questions for Reflection (E)
- Notice the text entry boxes underneath the questions (F)
- Type your desired text in the boxes just like you would record answers on lines in study guides (G)
Currently this text is not searchable, but it does synchronize between your devices.
Be on the lookout for these text entry boxes all throughout your Logos resources, especially the ones containing questions!
If you enjoy these weekly tips, please check out the Logos Bible Software Training Manual Bundle (print edition) containing hundreds of pages with clear instructions on how to get the most out of your software.