For years we’ve been able to gather our Logos research into notes. That research, though, has always consisted of text – until now! With the recent release of Logos 9 we can now insert images into our notes!
In this blog I want briefly to show you a very simple way to insert an image: copy and paste.
Take this out for a spin:
- Open Notes from the Tools menu and navigate to a note (A)
- Open the Faithlife Study Bible to Luke 2:7 (B)
- Right click on the image of a First-Century Israelite House (C)
- Select from the left side of the menu Image (D)
- Select from the right side of the menu Copy (E)
- Right click within the body of the note (F)
- Select Paste (G)
- Give Logos a moment and it will upload your image into the note! (H)
You can use this simple copy/paste method for most any image within Logos or even on the web!
For more detailed training about inserting images into Notes as well as all Logos 9 features, check out a subscription at MPSeminars.com which includes approximately 200 videos on Logos 9 alone!
Also make sure to view at your convenience the FREE QuickLook at Logos 9 webinar. During this 80-minute webinar I’ll introduce you to all of the Logos 9 changes!