Camp Logos is a three-day, hands on computer training seminar for Logos Bible Software presented by Morris Proctor Seminars. We welcome and are very grateful for churches that are willing to host this valuable ministry to pastors and students of the Bible.
In exchange for hosting Camp Logos, up to three registrations from the host church are free of charge. The actual number of free spots depends on the number of attendees at the seminar.
Host Church Qualifications
While we are thankful for any organization desiring to host Camp Logos, we have discovered a few basic characteristics that help to insure a successful seminar.
- Is in a good location, easily accessible from major intersections.
- Is located close to restaurants and hotels and a major airport.
- Can provide a comfortable classroom setting with tables and chairs for 80-100 people and sufficient electrical outlets for laptop computers.
Host Church Responsibilities
The host church will:
Set up a classroom with tables, chairs (padded if possible), and a large projection screen (or white wall) as shown below prior to MPS representatives arriving to set up the mobile computer lab which includes MPS running power cords and power strips to all tables.
The host church will also:
- Provide at least six extra tables for registration, product display and refreshments
- Secure the room after set up and the first day of training.
- Provide refreshments during the seminar – a light continental breakfast in the morning sessions and light snacks and drinks during the afternoon sessions. Please see the refreshment “suggestions” below.
- Allow access to a copy machine and online computer or wireless internet access for MPS personnel use only
- Provide transportation for MPS representatives, their luggage and equipment to and from the airport and their hotel if necessary
- Send MPS directions to the church building and names and numbers of area hotels to be included in marketing emails.
- Distribute marketing pieces (provided by MPS) to your church staff and local interested organizations if possible
- Optional but greatly appreciated – Two nights local accommodations – On-site facility or discounted arrangement with nearby hotel if available
Camp Logos Schedule
Evening before the Camp:
- MP Seminars needs 60-90 minutes to set up the room
- 7:30 – 7:45 MP Seminars makes final preparations to room and church prepares refreshments
- 8:00 – 9:00 Registration
- 9:00 – Noon Training
- Noon – 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 – 4:00 Training
- 8:30 – 8:45 MP Seminars prepares room
- 9:00 – NOON Training
- NOON – 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 – 3:00 Training
Camp Logos has now been presented in numerous churches around the country with great success. MP Seminars and Logos will promote the event, process registration, and provide all computer equipment.
For more information please fill out this form and we’ll get in touch with you about the possibility of hosting a Camp Logos event.
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we will answer as soon as possible.