A Logos user contacted me with this question:
I’m somewhat new to Logos so hopefully there’s a simple answer to what I’m asking and I’m just not sure where to find it. I use the NKJV, but I like the formatting of the NASB specifically the verses are in “list” rather than paragraph style. Is there a way to make the NKJV look more like the NASB.
I was happy to respond in the affirmative and point out this simple solution to his question:
- Open the NKJV to any passage (A)
- Notice the verses are in paragraph format (B)
- Click the Visual Filters icon on the Bible’s toolbar (C)
- Check and expand the Resource section (D)
- Check and expand the Bible text only section (E)
- Check the One verse per line box (F)
- Notice the verses in the NKJV are now in list format (G)
This easy to apply answer to a new Logos user’s question highlights one of the many advantages of Logos digital books over their print counterparts: we can quickly change the appearance of Logos resources!
For more detailed training about the all of the Bible Text Only options please check out 24/7 video training at mpseminars.com.
And don’t forget to follow Faithlife.com/mpseminars and you’ll automatically receive a FREE digital download of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.