I recently received this question from a fellow Logos user:
How do you read just the passages in a book that you have highlighted. I like to review my highlights but cannot find that option in Logos 8?
This is a great question. And once I point out how to now accomplish this task in Logos 8, I think you’ll agree this is an excellent enhancement:
- Highlight as much as you like in a resource whether it’s a Bible or book (A)
- Click the Sidebar icon in the upper left of the resource’s panel to toggle on the Sidebar (B)
- Click the Notes icon at the top of the Sidebar (C)
- Select Highlights under the Type filter (D)
- Notice only the text that you highlighted is now displayed in the resource’s panel (E)
- Scroll the resource to read just the highlights (F)
This is a great trick to use to review the important points of a book that you highlighted as you read it!
To learn more about the Logos 8 sidebar and all the new features please check out the course What’s New in Logos 8 at mpseminarsonline.com.
Also, remember to follow Faithlife.com/mpseminars and you’ll automatically receive a FREE digital download of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.