Our Logos Bible Software continues to expand and improve. Often it’s a small improvement that creates a big impact. Case in point is a recent 8.5 tweak: Notebooks and Collections were added as Filters on the Docs menu.
Take a look at this:
- Choose the Docs menu
- Click the Yours tab to display your personal documents (A)
- Click the Sidebar icon (B) to toggle on a list of Filters (C)
- Notice in the Type section (D) 2 new Filters:
- Notebook (E)
- Resource Collection (F)
- Click one of these new Filters (E or F) to display matching hits on the right (G)
- Click a Notebook or Collection on the right (H) to open it (I)
Pretty cool, eeh?
For even more power, use the Groups (J) and Public (K) tabs to share and download Notebooks and Collections!
For video training on all of the 8.5 changes please check out MPSeminarsOnline.com.
And don’t forget to follow Faithlife.com/MPSeminars and you’ll automatically receive a FREE digital download of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.