Please Note: Click Tricks will only work on the PC. It does not work on a Mac.
ClickTricks brings your presentations to life with over 75 powerful special effects, annotation and presentation tools. These tools can be assigned to any keystroke, mouse click, mouse gesture or screen hotspot. Tools can also be assigned to powerpoint events, or be scheduled to start at a specified time. Many of the tools are fully configurable to provide hundreds of different effects and combinations.
There are tools to…
- Enhance presentations with dozens of sensational effects tools, including Zoom, Spotlight, Ticker Tape, Clocks, Countdown Timers etc.
- Annotate on Powerpoint slides and have your annotations remain on the slide.
- Access your favourite applications, documents or www pages.
- Capture screen images.
- Control your multimedia hardware, such as CD players, speaker volume control etc.
- Play movies and sound files, display images with transition effects etc.
- Annotate directly on the screen with pens and highlighters.
- Stamp text directly on the screen.
- Type using just a mouse and our on-screen keyboard.
- Control you computer with tools to simulate keystrokes and mouse clicks.
- Simulate a mouse wheel facility with any one, two or three button mouse. Scrolling has never been easier.
Here are some of Morris’ favorite features that he displays with various right mouse clicks (click the product image above for screenshots). They disappear with another right mouse click:
- Spotlight any part of the screen. Resize the spotlight by holding down the left mouse.
- Underline any part of the screen with any color and size highlighter.
- Zoom in on any portion of the screen so your audience can see what you’re emphasizing
- Setup your right mouse button to display your favorite presentation tools from a large and varied menu of options.