Logos 6 is here! But please don’t panic. What you’ve learned in Logos 5 still applies, but there are many NEW FEATURES in Logos 6 you want to discover.
The ALL NEW What’s New in Logos 6 Training Manual walks you step by step through the new features and changes in Logos.
This print guide includes:
- Approximately 150 black & white pages
- Easy to understand, step by step instructions
- Numerous screenshots to illustrate the written explanations
- Instructions for the new Logos 6 features
- Explanations of the Logos 5 changes
Save time trying to find and figure out all the Logos 6 enhancements on your own. This manual places them at your fingertips, so you can quickly incorporate them in your own study.
If you’ve previously purchased Logos 5 training manuals continue using them. This companion manual focuses exclusively on the differences between Logos 5 and 6.
Topics covered include:
- Home Page
- Interactive Resources
- Passage Guide
- Exegetical Guide
- Bible Word Study
- Sermon Starter Guide and Topic Guide
- Inline Searching
- Right Mouse Searching
- Ask the Author
- Groups Tool
- Bible Sense Lexicon
- Visual Copy
- Community Tags
- Reading Plans
- Visual Filters