Introduction to Bible Study with Logos (v4) Bible Software not only teaches you many features of the software, but gets you going with the basics of Bible study.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your current Bible study skills or you’re new to Bible study and/or Logos Bible Software, then this training is for you!
In this exciting training video, you’ll learn:
- How the Bible came to be
- The simple story of the Bible
- The differences between various types of Bibles
- About numerous Bible study resources
- Different Bible study methods
- To use many Logos Bible Software features
- How to incorporate Logos Bible Software into actual Bible study
Whether you’re a new believer discovering the Bible or a seasoned Christian desiring to truly study the Bible for the first time, Introduction to Bible Study with Logos (v4) Bible Software will equip you to study the Word in a practical, orderly, and Logos-incorporated manner.
After working through this training, you’ll know how to:
- Approach Bible study with different methods including:
- Book Study
- Passage Study
- Word Study
- Topic Study
- Devotional Study
- Implement the above methods with numerous Logos 4 features, including:
- Passage Guide
- Exegetical Guide
- Bible Word Study
- Passage List
- Bible Reading Plan
- Prayer List
- And more!
With Introduction to Bible Study you can begin to unleash the power of Logos for your actual Bible study. Don’t just use Logos. Use Logos in a planned orderly way.
- High definition videos
- Custom graphics
- Understandable teaching slides
- Crystal clear Logos screen captures
- Enhanced screen captures with highlights and spotlights
- Nearly four hours of training
- Two discs (DVD-ROM) that run on PC or Mac
- Hyperlinked menu enabling you to jump to any video any time you wish
- Run Introduction to Bible Study from the DVDs, or easily save the videos to your computer with the click of a button
- Pause when you need to—work at your own pace
- Title: Introduction to Bible Study with Logos Bible Software
- Author: Morris Proctor
- Publisher: MP|Seminars
- Optimized for Logos 4
- PC training on two DVD-ROMs (computer only, runs on Mac or PC)
- Mac training on two DVD-ROMs (computer only, runs on Mac or PC)
- The DVD-ROMs are compatible for both the Mac and the PC. The PC version of the DVD-ROM shows the PC version of Logos 4 and the Mac version of the DVD-ROM shows the Mac version of Logos 4.
- Videos are in MP4 format at 1280×720, controlled and played by a built in program that runs Adobe Flash Player 10 (not required to be installed on the computer)
- The videos can be installed on the user’s hard drive (requires around 13.5 GB of hard drive space), or simply played from the discs.
- Intel Core Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ processor (or faster)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 6 GB of free hard drive space (for installation only)
- 64 MB of graphics memory
- Windows XP or higher
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher (Intel only)
About Morris Proctor
Morris Proctor is the certified and authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software. He has been a pastor and expository teacher for more than 30 years. Logos Bible Software revolutionized his personal study, so he is now devoting his time through his company, MP Seminars, to train Logos users to realize the potential of system. Morris has written and produced numerous training products, both printed and video, and conducted Camp Logos training seminars and sales demonstrations around the world. He has trained thousands of users from beginners to advanced including pastors, Christian educators, military chaplains, professors, students, and more.