With the advent of Logos 7, a feature known as Multiple Resources allowed us to open numerous resources within the same panel. The recent release of 7.3 expanded that feature with the option of creating a saved list of resources which can easily be loaded.
Also, we now have the option of displaying Multiple Resources side by side or one upon the other.
Let’s quickly take a look at both of these improvements by creating a saved list of daily devotionals.
To create a saved list of resources:
- Type Utmost in the Command box (A)
- Select Open My Utmost for His Highest in the list to open the resource (B)
- Click the Multiple Resources icon on the devotional (C)
- Notice all of your calendar devotions in the Resources list (D)
- Select the boxes next to your desired resources (E)
- Click Save in the upper right of the drop down list (F)
- Type a name for the list in the Resource list name box such as My Devotionals (G)
- Click Save (H)
- Click outside the drop down list to close it (I)
To display the resources in the list:
- Click the Multiple Resources icon on the devotional (J)
- Select the box Show multiple resources (K)
- Select the My Devotionals list in the Saved section (L)
- Columns to show display the resources side by side (M)
- Stacked to display the resources one upon the other (N)
Try using the saved list of Multiple Resources for:
- Bibles and Commentaries together
- Bible Dictionaries
For more detailed information about Multiple Resources, as well as other Logos 7 features be sure to check out the Logos Bible Software Training Manual Bundle available in both print and digital formats.
Also, there’s still time to register for live hands-on training at Camp Logos Atlanta, GA February 7-9.