You’ve probably noticed in the sidebar of the Home Page links to the expanding Faithlife family of websites. (A)
If they’re not visible:
- Open the Home Page
- Click the Customize icon in the upper right of the Home Page (B)
- Select Faithlife Websites in the lower left of the menu (C)
Perhaps as you use these links you’re thinking, I’d sure like to add links to websites I use for Bible study and lesson prep.
Well, we can’t add those links to the Home Page, but we can add them to the Shortcuts bar!
- Navigate to a website in the browser of your choice (D)
- Decrease the size of the browser (E) and Logos (F) windows so you can see them both at the same time (or place them on separate monitors)
- Drag the web address from the browser (G) to the Logos Shortcuts bar (H)
- Notice Logos adds a default icon on the Shortcuts bar (I)
- Right click on the default icon (J)
- Select an icon of your choice (K)
- Click the new icon to open the website in your browser (L)
You can place as many websites as you like on the Shortcuts bar! This is a great way to quickly jump to:
- Your church’s, school’s, or organization’s website
- Websites for illustrations
- News reports
- Atlanta Braves 🙂
- Or whatever you like!
For more information about using the Shortcuts bar, please check out the Logos Training Manuals Volumes 1-3.
And for 24/7 Logos training, check out the new MPSeminarsOnline.com website.
Remember to follow Faithlife.com/mpseminars and you’ll automatically receive a FREE digital download of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.